Unit 11 Solution Chemistry- properties of solutions, solubility and measuring concentration
- General outline notes for solutions
- Notes on Solutions and Solubility with sample graphs
- Intermolecular Forces of Attraction (summary notes)
- Expressing and Quantifying Solution Concentration Notes w/practice problems
- Molarity Notes with practice problems
- Albuquerque Water Quality Report (2017)
- Solubility Curve Graph for KNO3 (from Effects of Temperature on the Solubility of a Salt).
Assignment Sheets and Keys
- The Solution Process Research Assignment (posted on Google Classroom).
- Albuquerque Water Quality Assignment (posted on Google Classroom).
- Interpreting Solubility Curves
- Interpreting Solubility Curves Key
- Molarity Problems I
- Molarity Problems I Key
- Dilution Problems
- Dilution Problems Key
- Link to Solubility Lab Google Spreadsheet (2015 data)
- When Chemicals Meet Water (Annenberg Learner)
- Intermolecular Forces of Attraction (Professor Dave Explains)
- Link to videos on solutions and solubility from Bozemanscience.com
- Crash Course Chemistry- Solutions.